5.27.2010

One Heck of a Dinner Party.

Well yesterday's post was about the people, today's post is about the fabulous event put on by those people.

When Delaney & Austin first approached me about capturing their fabulous day - I knew I was in for a treat. He likes soccer and good beer, she loves cooking and has an incredible knack for details...not to mention they are just really genuine and enjoyable people. (For extra credit - they took me out for a pint at one of my favorite watering holes - 12th South Taproom!) As they began to unfold the day for me, I relaxed in the overwhelmingly fresh air...

"This isn't about cliche photo ops, or about typical wedding moments...this is about homemade love, an awesome party with friends and family...and good food of course!"

My job? Capture that.

Phenomenal venue that came through in the last minute clutch? Houston Station
Best dang snowballs around handcrafted by: Fleur de Lis Flavors
And of course...the wicked good food catered by: B & C Bar-B-Q

No comments: