6.07.2010

The Creators Project: James Powderly

I subscribe to 8 RSS feeds, most of which are not updated on a daily basis...in other words, not a lot by any stretch of the means. Five of them are photography related, one a wise friend, one a wise man (who I'd like to call my friend) and one that's just plain stupid humor and enjoyable.

I'd personally say that the quality is high enough in that mix that it not only keeps my plate full, but constantly pushes my creative-combustion-envelope in so many ways. One of those in particular is the blog feed of Chase Jarvis. What I enjoy so thoroughly about Chase's blog is that he is constantly highlighting other aspects of this life as it pertains to the creative. I've learned and been introducted (so-to-speak) to so many great stories via his blog - but it doesn't just stop there. I allow the rabbit trail to ensue, take a look around, and always find myself stumbling upon the most inspiring moments. Such is the case today.

Chase had a post today highlighting cinematographer Curt Morgan and his company BrainFarm. Chase came upon their insane goodness via The Creators Project, which now brings us to the point of this post. After taking a look at the amazing things BrainFarm is up to, I took a look around and came upon this video highlighting artist and inspirational human being James Powderly. I would love to interview 'tempt' and try to understand the impact James has had on him, but I get the feeling that no explanation would suffice.


No comments: