7.14.2009

Don Moen Company

This post is both nerve-racking and exciting, because....

...To date, I would consider this my favorite shoot. There are many reasons for that statement, most of which I will not bore you with on here. Basically though, the concept for this shoot was more or less what I sometimes daydream about, and when it was presented to me, I wondered if someone crawled inside my head and offered me my thoughts. Kind of weird. Kind of awesome.

The bare bones is this: Don Moen (Platinum recording Christian music artist, and former President of Integrity Media) went out on his own last year to start The Don Moen Company as well as non-profit Worship2Action. The DMC's headquarters is here in Nashville, and this shoot was specifically designed and conceptualized to design their space. Hope you enjoy:




Thanks to G.I. Inc for the the gig and the killer space. You guys rock.

1 comment: