1.11.2010

Freshie Fresh Gray Tones & Classic Sultry Red.

You've probably already noticed, but formal announcements are always nice...right? So I had a little makeover done on my logo/site/branding etc. and I wanted to formally introduce you.

Blog reader and friend meet new digital files representing me.

New digital files representing me....meet blog reader and friend.

There! Whew...good stuff. I always enjoy when strangers become friends, makes everyone a bit more fuzzy on the inside.

Anyways...as I started on this project many months ago, there were two long term goals that I was constantly keeping at the front of my mind. "When I think about how I want people to know me, I want it to be a reflection of two things: First, my work. Second, my name."

That then led to these types of words to describe what I was going for: simple, classic, timeless.

Really big kudos to Killorn out at inkd in Seattle for helping dig through my mind and create what I was looking for. One of my favorite moments was when she asked me about 'color' and I responded by saying 'I feel pretty comfortable with black and white...and maybe gray.' So I can be a little picky, what gives? Hah. Nonetheless I hope you like...I know I sure do. Stay warm out there -

No comments: