1.28.2010

Her story is:


common
unique
hopeful
tragic
beautiful.

The concept of our lives as a story is exceptionally intriguing to me. When I pull my perspective lens on life back far enough, it seems that things actually fall into place...the tide is much more fluid.

Not too long ago, I was approached by some of my peers to take part in a 'story team' of sorts. The goal was relatively simple: creatively represent and bring light to some wonderful stories that are being lived out by those among us.

The project isn't completely done yet, but I wanted to go ahead and share some stills, as well as introduce you to Cathryn, our first story. You can read a bit about her here. I'll absolutely be posting again when the project is done, so keep an eye out for it. Until then, let me say that I am honored to take part in this - and to Cathryn: thank you for your vulnerability. It has richened us all.

No comments: